Only doing this because my darling forced me to...
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
7. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
Ten Things about me:
1. I hate being near balloons. I especially hate it if people are touching balloons.
2. I am majorly not into the whole zombie craze because gore makes me cringe.
3. The first guy I ever admitted I thought was cute was Link (yes, from Legend of Zelda).
4. I am really easily distracted by boobs.
5. I know all the words to the original Pokemon opening theme song.
6. I overthink everything I post online (including this, which was two days in the making).
7. For a long time I didn't own a game console because my mom thought it would make my sister and me violent killers.
8. I cry over random fandom related things I find on tumblr. And Pixar movies. And certain books. And songs. Okay, a lot of things make me tear up.
9. Growing up, I liked to pretend I had two gigantic invisible pet dragons that followed me around everywhere. This lasted until my early teens.
10. Whenever I get obsessed with a video game, I will dream about playing or being in it.
1. Your favorite band is....
2. Your favorite way to spend free time is.....
Reading a good book!
3. Did you have a childhood hero, and if so who was it and why?
My cousin, he was so creative and imaginative and introduced me to a lot of wonderful geeky things.
4. Do you enjoy getting tagged?
Yes, but I prefer if you buy me dinner first
5. Everyone has a vice, what's yours?
Video games :3
6. If E=mc2 what does Q equal?
7. What if Bruce Wayne was a sociopath?
By "what if" you mean "he kinda is"...
8. Does it matter to you if e-readers replace paper books? Explain.
I think e-readers are wonderfully convenient, but I would be sad to see paper books go extinct...there's something satisfying about holding the book, feeling the weight, turning the pages... You can't really cuddle up to an e-reader quite the same.
9. Android or iPod?
Android! You won't catch me with anything from Apple.
10. If you could have dinner with any three people in history (still living or dead), who would they be?
Shakespeare, Tolkien, JK Rowling. It'd probably be more like a master class in writing. (Tesla almost made it in there but I'm not convinced he'd sit through a dinner party)
10 Questions for the Tagged Victims:
1. Bam, you're a Jedi (or Sith)! What color lightsaber do you have? Single blade, double blade, or two singles?
2. Who's on your ideal 6 person apocalypse survival team?
3. What's a song that deeply moves you?
4. If you could wake up tomorrow with one new talent or skill, what would it be? (no superpowers!)
5. Favorite ice cream or gelato flavor?
6. Best computer or video game you've ever played.
7. What is love?
8. If you had an unlimited budget and resources to dedicate to one artistic project, what would you make?
9. Your biggest pet peeve is....
10. What three books have had the biggest influences on your life?